Saturday, July 2, 2011

Glogster

I have to admit that prior to finding this Teacher challenge, I had already used glogster with my students. They loved it!  I had them create campaign posters for a mock election for French class president.  Students were required to include a "photo" (real or otherwise), a French music clip, a logo, 10 campaign promises (using the conditional tense) and 2 (made-up) statistics defending their promises.  They then presented their glogs to the class, who voted to narrow the field to 2 candidates.  The feedback I got from students was positive, with the exception of the music, which quite a few had difficulty embedding.

In accordance with this challenge, I created my own glog on a topic that has been in my tweetstream for the last several days -- American Stereotypes of the French.  I'm happy to have a forum in particular for the "Cliché" video, which is a tad too risqué for me to put on my class blog.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. That is a very interesting idea for using Glogster, Tracy. I would love to try it out in my classroom if I may.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always! feel free to try anything that is posted here

    ReplyDelete